12.3.16

[Instagram Round 21]*




(Top left to right) London Activewear photoshoot / Casual days / The uber cool toilets at Sketch / My Virgola

I know I don't update the blog as often as I once used to... busy life you see, and I mean it! You can check what I'm up to on my social media, which I update daily! Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

This said remember the specific travel hashtags I create everytime I travel, like the #utuMadridtips when I was in the Spanish capital last week or the #utuLondontips for places I recommend to eat/drink in London or things to do.


My Virgola with pearls / Ella and I / Spanish meal at La Farola / The Olvido Madrid showroom in Madrid


Gran Via, Madrid / Chocolate Valentine's Heart / Burrito at Wahaca / Breakfast in bed at Hotel Unico, Madrid.

Valentine's Day details / Brunch at The Peanut Vendor / Me and my London Activewear fitness clothes at the Morning Gloryville rave (going to the West London one today!) / The marble obsession goes on. 


SHARE:

1 comment

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig