3.6.14

[That 50s feeling]*


The red midi skirt in scuba. 
I cannot get enough of this outfit, I really really like it. Both the simple and the fifities feeling to it. Navy, white and red and a floaty midi skirt.
First time on the blog for the gorgeous Coach clutch that came back with me from New York (thanks Sehrish!) and had to be included in this look!
Now, what do you think? Would you copy this one?
Have a lovely day!

La falda roja midi de neopreno.
Es que no me canso de este look, ¡me chifla! Me gusta lo simple que es y ese rollo años 50 que tiene.
Aazul marino, blanco y rojo con una falda que flota.
Es la primera vez en el blog de este bolso de mano de Coach que me traje de Nueva York (¡gracias Sehrish!) y es que tenía que formar parte de este look.
Y ahora os toca, ¿qué os parece? ¿lo copiaríais?
¡Que tengáis un buen martes!







OUTFIT

SKIRT: Asos
JUMPER: Primark
SUNGLASSES: Oliver Bonas (old)
LIPSTICK: Ruby Woo by MAC
WATCH: Daniel Wellington
BRACELET: Poieo
CLUTCH: Coach
SHOES: Ulanka



SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Qué bonita es la falda. Me encanta.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te pega mucho este estilo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si? No me veo "tan lady" a diario la verdad, solo un par de veces a la semana,.

      xXx

      Delete
  3. such a lovely outfit, red really suits you! Leigh xo
    www.obviousleigh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww... really amazing shoes! And the skirt looks great on you... I am looking for a skirt with this lenght myself :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! Check Asos, they have many!

      xXx

      Delete
  5. Qué guapaaa! Me encanta la falda! Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta mucho el look, la falda es ideal.
    Bss!!

    http://unodeabrilbyinlor.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. La falda es preciosa y queda genial con el navy
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. guapsiima!!

    Nuevo Post: Guns N Roses
    Un Rincón Para mis Botas
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encanta el look, la falda tipo grease me chifla!!! muy guapa!!

    Nuevo look en mi blog, te espero guapa
    www.lachicanoideal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. qué guay lo de que la falda sea tipo "Grease"!

      xXx

      Delete
  10. I love that skirt. I have similar in blue. Gorgeous.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that skirt! Add a poodle and you could go right back in time, ha ha. ;) And the shape of those shoes are great, I love the shape :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. and you won't believe me but they're actually comfortable!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un look precioso, la falda es divina, me encanta.

    Un bso The Pink Graff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me lo pondría tal cual!!! Me flipa la falda y me encantan los zapatos!! Y el bolso es precioso!
    un beso enormeee!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias guapisisima!! me encanta lo de que te lo pondrias "tal cual"!

      xXx

      Delete
  15. la falda es preciosa y la has combinado fenomenal! me encanta! un besito wapii!!

    www.mitacondequitaypon.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. me encanta tu look! la falda, el navy y los zapatos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your shoes and outfit !!

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig