28.4.14

[Instagram: 11th round]*


Dessert time // Selfie in the sun // Virgola being cute // Unpacking early birthday gifts


Hello Monday. I am back from my 3 day weekend back home and ready for my birthday (-2 days) and for New York (-5 days)!!
Here's the latest Instagram round up of the last couple of weeks with a very special discount at the bottom, don't miss it!
Have a nice start of the week!

Hola lunes. Aquí estoy ya de vuelta de mi fin de semana de 3 días de vuelta en casa y lista para mi cumpleaños (en 2 días) ¡¡y para Nueva York (en 5 días)!!
Aquí tenéis el último resúmen de mi cuenta de Instagram con un descuento muy especial al final, ¡no os lo pedáis!
¡Que empecéis bien la semana!

 Tulips in Regents Park // Brunch at The Riding House Cafe // Bouncy hair // Virgola's paw


 New Asos clothes // Macarons // Beautiful peonies // Selfie for my new brows 


Aspiga clutch and belt for a collaboration photoshoot // Brunch at Jackson and Rye // My little pony pyjamas // Coffee time 


 On my way home last Friday // Tulips my family got me // My favourite wall in the whole world, my bedroom's // My amazing town, Santiago de Compostela and its cathedral

Spring in London // Rainbow of scarfs from EchoDesign // Virgola sunbathing // My new earrings (not the real thing)



My new Daniel Wellington watch.
Now you can get one with 15% discount with the code "UNSPOKEN"!
Hurry, only until 15th May!

Mi reloj nuevo de Daniel Wellington.
¡Ahora puedes conseguir el tuyo con el 15% de descuento con el código "UNSPOKEN!
¡Date prisa, solo hasta el 15 de Mayo!


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Qué bonitas todas las flores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casualidades? Este fin de semana que has estado aquí nos vino de lluvia, y ahora lunes está luciendo el sol. No quiero pensar en esta coincidencia.
    Te has aficionado mucho al brunch!! Ojala se llevará un poco más por nuestra tierra, con lo que me gusta los domingos levantarme y a media mañana un buen desayuno/brunch, sin tener que manchar nada en casa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. calla calla... las 3 últimas veces que he vuelto a casa diluviaba siempre... va a ser q soy yo...

      Lo del brunch iguanas I a option para montar in negocio y forrarnos

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks! it's actually a beauty case!

      xXx

      Delete
  4. Woohoo for birthdays and New York! You have an exciting week coming up!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. I so envy you for your trip to NY!! :)

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonitas Lauraaaaaa!! :)

    Un besazo!!

    http://sherryvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/e-c-h-o-d-e-s-i-g-n-p-r-e-s-s-d-y.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que envidia que vayas a NYC!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your watch is so pretty (:

    xxx Anna
    JOIN THE The Petit Paillette GIVEAWAY!!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuántas fotos chulas juntas! Preciosas!
    Un beso
    www.rainofdew.com

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig