8.8.11

[I need you votes to be a SuperBlogger! // ¡Necesito vuestros votos para ser una SuperBlogger!





Today is the day! 
I need your votes my dear readers! 


Your vote can make me a SuperBlogger and can give you 50€! To vote you need to follow these simple steps:


- Click HERE to become fan of TiendaRopa on Facebook
- Select my blog from the  list that you can find HERE and leave a comment under my profile with your vote.


You can vote until 21st August and the winner will be published on 24th August (along with the winner vote of 50€!)


Many thanks to you all!





¡Ha llegado el día! 
Queridos lectores, ¡necesito vuestro voto!


¡Tu voto puede convertirme en SuperBlogger y darte 50€! Para votar, sólo necesitas seguir estos simples pasos:


- Entra AQUÍ para hacerte fan de TiendaRopa en Facebook
- Selecciona mi blog en la lista encontrarás AQUÍ y deja un comentario con tu voto bajo mi perfil.


Puedes votar hasta el 21 de Agosto y el ganador se anunciará el 24 de Agosto (¡junto con el votante ganador de los 50€!)


¡Muchísimas gracias a todos!









SHARE:

1 comment

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig